Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Prepare to be Amazed!

It is my hope that each of you who reads my blog finds a measure of inspiration at some point. After all, if I can find time to cook, anyone can, right? And I'm honest about the mistakes, proving that everyone strikes out sometimes.


If I can't inspire you with food, I hope that somewhere you take away something to remind you to spend time with those you love, no matter how full your schedule is.


With that said, though, I know that tonight's offering will simply blow you away with its creativity. Now, you might wonder how I could top last night's divine spaghetti and meatballs. It was, after all, pretty good. Well, tonight, we had....

Drum roll, please...

Ta-da! Meatball sandwiches! It's okay, go ahead. Oooooh! Aaaaah! Yes! Worship at my orange kitchen clogs! (I don't really have any; I was just channeling Mario B.)

In fairness to me, the housekeeper is coming tomorrow, so I have to clean my house tonight. I don't think she's ever seen the kitchen so....cooked in. I'm afraid she'll quit if I don't tame the wild beast a little bit. Plus, there are a ton of meatballs left over. I need to get friendly with my Foodsaver and freeze them for the future, but tonight they made a great dinner. They really are the best meatballs I've ever eaten.

I promise to get caught up on recipes before Saturday. By special request, I'll be including "my" meat sauce recipe, although it's not much of a recipe. There's a lot of what looks right, what tastes good...one of those that it's hard to write down. For now, though, I have a date with a dishcloth!

No comments: